[Faith-talk] Bookshare

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:22:30 UTC 2017

Hi guys!
I just wrote about learning Ally in a message just a bit ago. I was made a life time member in high school, but I did not know if you could join for free now. They do have a lot of books in DAISY format on their sight that I can download free. Take care.
I thought you could just send them a note from a doctor and join for free. Sorry about that.
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10