[Faith-talk] suggestion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 27 21:27:09 UTC 2017

The simple answer to your question is no.

A couple years back, AOL made some policy changes in the way they
handle mail from lists. Other mail providers have followed.
Consequently we have to change the way we address messages, so they
aren't declared spam by AOL and others.

This makes it more difficult to reply to sender, but not impossible
with most mail programs.  Do a reply-all and edit the to: and cc:
fields, just leaving the individual's e-mail, not the list.

Dave