[Faith-talk] question for you, etc., etc.

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 4 22:01:58 UTC 2017

Hi Sandra,

Apology accepted by me, at least. I understood that you wanted to
take the topic off-list when I read your original post.

I don't know of any lists, but you might want to look up Sarah
Parshall Perry. She's the daughter of Greg and Janet Parshall,
and she and her husband have two autistic children out of three.
She has written a book about it, and may have a website where you
can get more information or find out about others with this
blessed characteristic. Just a thought.

Blessings,

Linda