[Faith-talk] medical update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 2 16:33:38 UTC 2017

Well, I had no problem getting on the web to hear my Cubby Games ETC. I'm
now out of the nursing home & corrently, thanks to my mom, am staying @ the
Holliday Inn in Victorville for 2 weeks. My wife Sarah, is trying to find a
place for us to live. Unfortunately, that isn't easy. Places want 5 or 6k
deposit in order for us to even move in. This is because bad credit am my
income is SSDI. I'm trying to get into the Junior Blind of America's
Telephone Customer Service class in October. I need my doctor to medically
clear me. All of the people in the nursing home & home health who came out
here yesterday don't think I will get cleared because of my health issues.
My rehab counselor has said that this is the last time I can try to get in
this class. I'm planning on doing whatever it takes to get medically
cleared. I'm even thinking about going back to Chicago & have my former
docter back there try to clear me. Yes, I'm almost 58 years old, &, most
companies may not give me the time of day because of my age, but, I'm
willing to give a company 30 even 40 years which would probably be the rest
of my life if that is what it takes to get into a call center. Also, I know
I'm going to have a transportation nigh mear. I'm planning to work a full
day which is 8 hours work & 1 hour lunch & commute up to 14 hours a day if I
have to. This is 1 of the draw backs of living inot the high desert. Because
of our bad credit, we might have to move further out into the desert where
there is no pera or public transportation. So, that will compound the issue,
but, I'll do what I have to do to get back into the work force. My 18 years
of telephone customer service experience should account for something. I
need all the prayers possible on this.

I'm getting into this program by hook or crook.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net