[Faith-talk] Health of body and soul; prayer, meditation, and flossing

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:13:35 UTC 2017

Hi Bill! I'm not surprised that you derive some benefit from Catholic radio. Sometimes I like watching the mass on EWTN. I learn more sometimes from the children's programming there too! I never thought of your idea before but I kind of like it and maybe I can say the rosary in my head as I floss? When I was a nursing home activity assistant I had to leave the rosary once a week. The little ladies taught it to me and I followed a children's book called my first  rosary which I picked up at a Catholic bookstore for probably three bucks. I was raised Protestant as well, but I can see how it would focus your mind.
I have a bit of trouble with the Hail Mary part of it, but honoring the parts of the life of Jesus in A concise way it's pretty cool I agree. At one time they had only for mysteries they called them. They break it down into different parts of Jesus life. Now there are five.

Peace be with all!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+