[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school that they arethe other sex!

sheila.leigland at gmail.com sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:16:58 UTC 2017

this is a very interesting topic. I'm a Christian but I also know that there
is much that we don't understand about how a child can develop before birth
and if there is some sort of physical change that happens that doesn't match
how can that child be blamed or condemned these are questions that don't
always have clear answers.