[Faith-talk] Little children being told in school that theyarethe other sex!

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 01:18:45 UTC 2017

ooh! god made man/guy he also made woman/lady! my baby will b born
with a vejynna not a penus. its a girl! Obianuju Theresa Oguledo her
first mettle last names! I ben praying begging god for a girl god will
answer me with a bounceing baby girl! amen amen and amen this November
30 2017 my wife Adonnih Happiness Oguledo foo fooLady will give
birth2Obianuju My merical!