[Faith-talk] Verse of ghe fay on our fb page

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 02:28:22 UTC 2017

Verse of the Day: September 29, 2017

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

John 3:20-21

This was the verse of the day put on by Chad for our faith division FB page. Please check it out at communities of faith in NFB.  I'm wondering, do some congregations read this thinking that we are constantly in the dark because we literally cannot see it so we are considered evil. I know there's much more to this verse, but people take things out of context. Even sinners exude a lot of positive light . That's why God's sticks with sinners all the way through their lives whether they catch on not. He's waiting there for us to catch on not ripping us apart.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+