[Faith-talk] Article I Shared

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Fri Sep 29 21:11:47 UTC 2017

I agree with this!  My Ex boyfriend and I talked about this very issue.
He believed in sex outside of marriage, so that wouldn't have been a
problem for him.  On the otherhand, I wouldn't jus live with somebody
without getting married because it is not biblical.  I broke up with
him because of just him disagreeing with me.  I moved from California,
so it works out well and God had that planned.  You are right.  People,
who are not Christians love the sin, and sometimes love the sinner.
That is, if they are both committing the same sins.