[Faith-Talk] nfb phylosophy and faith beliefs

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:00:06 UTC 2018

Sheila,
Hello!  Your questions made me step back and think.    I see my faith in God to be my source of strength to stand up and lead an everyday life.  The Bible reminds me that I have value to God and blindness isn’t an issue.  God gives me kind words for those that are scared of me or scared for me.  My faith gives me that shoulder when somebody strikes that last nerve or I just need to tie a knot and keep hanging on.

I hope this was the kind of answer that helps you!  If not, let me know and I’ll try again.
Take care!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10