[Faith-Talk] nfb philosophy and faith beliefs

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:07:26 UTC 2018

In total agreement with what you said Bill. And live in the life you want isn’t just choosing faith but choosing which denomination/non-denomination or other spiritual direction. In other words we shouldn’t be scaring away others because our views are strong they come out proselytizing rather than giving support and resources for them to continue to explore their spirituality. I know way too many blind people who won’t go into any place related to spirituality because of attitudes.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+