[Faith-Talk] Ramadan Mubarak

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Sat May 5 01:29:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

In the spirit of interfaith communication, I would like to have a
continuing conversation with you allSome of you may know Ramadan is coming
up soon.  What kinds of questions do you have about Ramadan?  Do any of you
have questions about Islam?  There are bound to be plenty of misconceptions
about the faith I practice.  I welcome any and all questions.  I hope that
we can all come together in learning and have a better interfaith dialogue.

If you do not feel comfortable emailing back on this list, please email me
at atmosaddict at gmail.com.  We can start up a chat through a more one-on-one
setting.  I look forward to our future conversations and community building.

Salam,
Kaden Colton