[Faith-Talk] Ramadan Mubarak

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat May 5 01:50:58 UTC 2018

Good evening.

I wouldn't consider myself an expert in Islam, but I have some knowledge of
it.  Yes, I think there are a lot misconceptions and lack of knowledge of
it, partly because the most radical interpretations get all the publicity.

I know there is more to Islam than the Koran, but I once read an English
translation of it on audio that NLS had.  As a Christian I felt mixed
emotions, that it both gave and took away, so to speak.

I wonder how many have had the courage to read something thatcomes from
outside their faith tradition.  It's better if one can to do this, so one
can have a more sound basis to form opinions.

Bill Outman