[Faith-Talk] Ramadan Mubarak

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:12:02 UTC 2018

How do you handle the fasting required? You have fasting differently then not say a Catholic. One needs food and liquid to survive. How do you handle this for a month? I understand the cleansing power and the ability to refocus that time to your faith but… Help me out here.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+