[Faith-Talk] FW: A PRECIOUS MINUTE WITH GOD

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 06:58:20 UTC 2018

Please pass this on.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

From: Nater [mailto:nater33 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:54 PM
To: Undisclosed Recipient <undisclosed_recipient at aol.com>
Subject: A PRECIOUS MINUTE WITH GOD

A minute with GOD

I spent a minute and hope you will too.

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE:

With what is going on in the world these days, Heaven could end up being a ghost town!

My name is GOD. You hardly have time for Me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you I need you to spend 60 seconds of your time with Me today.

Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the world every day.

Will you help? Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of.

Trust Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything and pass it on.

Why are prayers getting smaller, while nightclubs and bars keep growing?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think

that you will get laughed at?

Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't. GOD said if you deny me in front of your

friends, I will deny you on the Day of Judgment.

Know that if one door closes, God opens two more. If GOD has opened doors for you, send this message

to everyone...

Forward this message if you believe that GOD's loves you!