[Faith-Talk] FW: A PRECIOUS MINUTE WITH GOD

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue May 15 11:13:46 UTC 2018

Hi Rob and All,

I will not pass such things as this as this useless falsehood on
to anyone.  It is not Biblical, it's easy prayerism, it's not
well written, and heaven is not becoming a ghost town.  According
to the Bible, in order to spend eternity in heaven, we must not
only believe that God loves us, but repent of our sins (turn back
from the way we are going), and come to God through the only
Mediator between him and us, Jesus Christ His Son, who died on
the cross, shedding His precious blood.

Blessings,

Linda