[Faith-Talk] Cassette NIV Bible on offer

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 09:44:04 UTC 2018

Good morning, list.

Yesterday I took custody of a cassette NIV Bible from the senior pastor at
my church, First Christian Church, Daytona Beach, Florida.  It is a full new
New International Version with Old and New Testaments in four volumes of
cassettes.

It had been given to him in hopes someone could use it.  I realize this is a
difficult item to find a home for as so much is going over to digital media.
I am planning to take it to the NFB of Florida convention over Memorial Day
weekend to see if anyone can use it, but if anyone wants it or knows someone
who can use this Bible, please get in touch with me off list and I will make
arrangements with you for shipment at no cost.

Bill Outman

Daytona Beach, Florida

Email: woutman at earthlink.net