[Faith-Talk] FW: A PRECIOUS MINUTE WITH GOD

PaPa C! Chikodinaka Nickrandidm Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:07:44 UTC 2018

I have a daughter obianuju. thanks for yourAll prayerSupport! I now am
a blind dad. blindness is not what holds me back! I can live the life
I want and still hold my babygirl I can b blind and still rais a bbg
bouncein babygirl! her name is Obianuju born on December-01/2017!
4pounds 5ounces
smart wize bold and strong girl she is 5monts old Obianuju is Juliet
Oguledos naina ju my mom is a grandma. a very speshal lady!

--
for if you pursevear. you will conker never fear. try try try again