[Faith-Talk] Welcome and Information

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:53:00 UTC 2018

Thank you Lynda for checking into it. Believe me I won’t be able to think straight until after November 13. By then I will be married, hopefully have a better focused DVR plan for job searching and have a prescription for reading glasses by then. Too many changes all at once! Hope everything calms down for you too. I suppose with Christmas and Thanksgiving coming so soon you do have your hands full

Lynda email Chad off-line at wi9hF at ATT.net and see if he’d be willing to do the website now.
When things calm down I’d be happy to take a look at that resource list and if I knew how to get to the archives maybe I could update things.

Ericka Short