[Faith-Talk] Welcome and Information

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 31 23:03:08 UTC 2018

Hi Reni,

Welcome to this list.  I hope you will enjoy your time here with
us.  I am the secretary of the NFB division which sponsors this
list.  I am a Fundamental Baptist, and a music teacher at our
Church's school.

I don't know of any Bible studies that would accessible using the
Victor Reader.

Ericka, to your question about Sarah Blake LaRose, she wasn't
able to get our website up, and no longer has time to work on it.
I have a resource list, but it's very old and out-of-date.  I
don't recall that we discussed this at our 2018 convention
meeting.  I will look to see what information I have, but it
won't be until this weekend.  I have a lot going on right now.

Blessings,

Linda