[Faith-Talk] getting involved in church

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:39:52 UTC 2018

hi all, I have a question about getting involved in church. so, because my church is far from my college and the bus doesn't run on Sundays in my city, I have to depend on rides and other people to go to church. the thing is, whenever I go with people the people I go with do not have a positive view on blindness. they are overly helpful, and they try to do everything for me. I feel that because of this, other members of the church also see me as the blind girl, and I feel that because of this is harder to get involed in the church. has anyone else had simillar experiences?

Sent from my iPhone