[Faith-Talk] getting involved in church

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 18:08:02 UTC 2018

I can't get involed in a church @ all here in Victorville, CA.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ana
Martinez via Faith-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 5:40 AM
To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ana Martinez <martinezana770 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Faith-Talk] getting involved in church

hi all, I have a question about getting involved in church. so, because my
church is far from my college and the bus doesn't run on Sundays in my city,
I have to depend on rides and other people to go to church. the thing is,
whenever I go with people the people I go with do not have a positive view
on blindness. they are overly helpful, and they try to do everything for me.
I feel that because of this, other members of the church also see me as the
blind girl, and I feel that because of this is harder to get involed in the
church. has anyone else had simillar experiences?

Sent from my iPhone