[Faith-Talk] Introduction from a lurking and long time member

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 14 19:26:05 UTC 2018

Hi, all, my name is Jamie and I am sure many of you have seen me on other
lists and on social media.  I grew up in several different Christian
denominations and have spent time in nondenominational charismatic churches
as well.  I am looking for good positive faith filled friends and
discussion.  I have been blind from birth and I do many different yarn
crafts and charity knitting.  I know you all have chats but I don't remember
when they are.  I am about to go through an outpatient medical/surgical
procedure and would appreciate your prayers.  Thanks and have a blessed day.