[Faith-Talk] Introduction from a lurking and long time member

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:44:47 UTC 2018

We will indeed keep you in prayer Jamie! I wish someone live closer to me that could teach knitting. I’ve learned a little bit when I was at one of the NFB training centers but now that I’m home I don’t have anyone to ask.

I’m having cataract surgery in October. I understand this is usually not a big deal but because I have to be put under due to his nystagmus I’m kind of concerned about the surgery and the healing. I’ve never gone through this before and the last time I had eye surgery was more than 20 years ago.

Ericka Short