[Faith-Talk] starting a project

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:36:35 UTC 2018

hi all! hope everyone is having a good week. I'm currently working on a project. the purpose of my project is to reach out and get college students with disabilities from across the country involved in the Catholic student organization at their college campus, and to make accessibility and inclusion a priority in Catholic newman centers. I'm primarily looking for college students with disabilities to help me with this, but anyone is welcome to help. if any of yall would like to help, or know of anyone who might be interested let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone