[Faith-Talk] situation

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:56:34 UTC 2019

Yeah, yeah we are always an insurance liability.  I am amazed to hear
this coming from a church.  How long have you been attending this
church?  Have you offered trading a meal for wheels?  I'm just
grasping for ideas.  Maybe we need to pray for a friend in the choir.
Smile!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy