[Faith-Talk] Bethlehem avenue, Ali Sina, has failed and he is in hell

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:59:23 UTC 2019

Well, you're in hell as of being such a miserable failure, not able to
respond to my longly held debating challenge. As for good looking
women, that's the maximum rate of someone at your disposal. I don't
know about these things. But I know, that staring at women illicitly
is strictly prohibited in Islam. Now, as these evangelists who
cluselessly fend for your plainly hateful attitude may have noticed,
you're not proselytising  to their faith in any manner. You're just
spreading hate and deceit about Islam. Nonetheless, that seems to be
quite sufficient for them to unconsciously endorse you. I think we're
fully aware as of right now, who is truly detestable, despicable and
immensely hypocritical. I still want to know, where did you earn the
100000$ which you sardonically offered from? Is working for
Islamophobia and hatefully relevant industries eminently so profitable
in western culture? As you're currently residing in the region of
southeastern Europe, I wonder, what are you doing there? As Iranian
based who has been extremely notorious of intently spreading hate, I
couldn't unveil the nature of your work. Where does it fill? Ali Sina
aims to provoke attenuated Muslims until they ultimately apostate. Be
that as it may, he doesn't care about what do they embrace afterward.
Is he promoting western secularism? I wonder if he perhaps could
illustrate onto that. He says before that he is not an evangelist.
Fine, what is he then? As to the faith talk folks, well, someone there
has just told me, that I was demanded not to post to the list anymore.
Well, excuse me but, this request clearly contradicts with an explicit
statement that belongs to the list's essential guidelines. On your
main info page, it says, "Persons of all faiths are welcome. Feel free
to post, and have fun!". That what does it state there, very clearly.
You can go to the list's info page and verify this claim. So, you may
either remove the above statement and replace it with a statement that
informs all viewers, that this list is exclusively restricted to
Christian conversation and relevantly affiliated blindness interests.
Or, you may say, that each and everyone that is not believing
Christian is welcome to post except Muslims. We don't want them here
anymore. I bet you couldn't post such thing on your main page because
you will plainly violate allegedly embraced tenets of multiculturalism
and coexistence. No no, sure you could. Hasn't Trump, master of peace
and tolerance insistently declared such kind remarks about Muslims in
the States and other minorities? What happened when I posted to the
faith talk list stuff that may not necessarily concur with their
beliefs or convictions as of religious and political orientation?
Well, they immediately banned me from posting to the list. In other
words, forcefully unsubscribed me. Well, if I will anyway be
ostracised because of my religious and political opinion, what is then
the proper use of the following statement? As quoted above, it says on
your main info page, "persons of all faiths are welcome." So, it's
either I am welcome or not welcome. I wonder if it could be both? It
could be, as long as I speak against my own religion to please
Americans, lords of the world. I unfortunately couldn't cope with such
demand. So, I hope the temperament of the list's owners is clarified a
bit. As for Ali Sina, good luck at your glorious journey of courting
gorgeous women.