[Faith-Talk] Intro From Rilind

Rilind Dragoshi dragoshi11 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 05:13:51 UTC 2019

Thanks for the welcome Justi and Linda.
Also, great tips about mailing list.
One of the things I commonly struggle with with Voiceover on phones is how to get to the main messages. Now, for instance, I have the digest version of this list, so getting from one message to another takes some find and replace. I followed the suggestion to a degree on this particular post, about not leaving everything else there, when it works, as often it doesn't or is trickier.
Back on the topic, I definitely appreciate your prayers and might message off-list to see experiences about blindness-based ministries.
Thanks:
Rilind.