[Faith-Talk] Intro From Rilind

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:35:24 UTC 2019

What do you mean by “blindness-based ministries“? Are those ministries that are expressly for the blind rather than the general faith community? Are you talking about organizations where you can obtain materials?

For example the organization Lutheran mission for the blind (Perhaps their name has changed, it used to be Lutheran workers
For the blind.) from the Missouri Lutherans does offer a lot of things and Braille including a complete Bible free of charge. This would be an organization that offers materials in an accessible format strictly for only the blind.

I may be overthinking this so please have pity on me. :-) This Listserv is a great place to ask for materials Ana usable format for us.

It’s good to have a new person here Rylind.

Ericka Nelson