[Faith-Talk] concerning me serving and bit of my story

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:14:11 UTC 2019

The Church of Christ is very Biblically based, sort of like the Baptist church, but the church of Christ believes the Bible is the only authority, and each congregation is autonomous from one another!
Each congregation is responsible for itself, and has elders, deacons, and ministers.
We try as much as possible, to follow the pattern of the first century church which was set up by God speaking through the authority of the apostles!
I hope that helps!
Email me when you want, Andrew!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10