[Faith-Talk] Let's be good to each other and spread holiday love, agree?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Dec 7 06:44:03 UTC 2019

I want to stir the pot with a few good things.  How many of you remember
Contemporary-Christian singer crystal Lewis as a singer?  Do you know she
also sings jazz?  She has a new album out, Rapsody.  I know her personally.

Crystal Lewis sings in English and Spanish.  She loves sports and is a
nature lover.

Crystal has a daughter, Isabella, (Izzi Ray,) and a son, Brian, (Brian
also sings jazz.  Izzi has some Contemporary-Christian songs out; some
second-generation.  She can be found at izziray.com.)

As we get closer to Christmas, let's not lose sight for the Reason for
the Season.

My heart is heavy for my NFB brothers and my NFB sisters that have lost
loved ones.  I think of NFB of Ohio President Richard Payne, who lost his
beloved nephew, Chris, due to suicide, and NFB of South Carolina, who lost
Donald Caps.

It's been a long time since posting, but I want everyone to remember to
try and put a little holiday in your heart and live the life you want.
Blindness should not define you.  Your Godly walk should define you.

On a closing note for this message, I thank God for organizations that
are nondenominational, like Calvary Chapel and Foursquare Churches.  They
have great alternatives out there for blind people.
..

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly
is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly Father."
 My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the Labrador Retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a
Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!