[Faith-Talk] iceolation and serving in churches

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:24:46 UTC 2019

Hi Thank you for your email Tom  I think part of what has happened was
this  is I  guess i don't deal with road blocks well at all. I guess
for me I have tried to communicate that I wanted to do particular
things but I have felt like I just have not been heard.  In a sence I
am not really  close to anybody at church  at all. I have not stayed
in a particular church lately myself as i been searching for needs of
my own like bible study groups and some people my age for example or
even place to serve. I don't have any real friends in church or church
type stuff I don't get any calls or  any contact with me other then on
Sunday.  My family have bounced from church to church few times in
child hood actually. I think allot of discourragement or depression
might be because of what I go through as a blind person I don't even
know if there is any blind pastors in Canada or not.  I don't have
anybody close to me that could advocate for me in a sence if i can
fraise it that way.