[Faith-Talk] isolation and serving in churches

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:36:17 UTC 2019

Yes there is a mobility van here actually only thing is it would or
may cost more to go out of town  the further I go more it would cost
but  things here are spread out in a sence i am living a small town
one of the smaller cities is 45 minutes from me but the van charges
per the hour after the first hour so that bit of a newcence in itself.