[Faith-Talk] South Carolina avenue, Christ in Truth

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 01:30:05 UTC 2019

What about Jesus saying in John 14 where Jesus says,
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me!
That sure sounds like Jesus is God himself to me!
What does that mean to you?
How this in Acts chapter 4;
Salvation is found in nobody else, for there is no other name under Heaven, given to man by which one must be saved!
What does that mean to you?
Next, did Muhamad rise from the dead for you to be your advocate in heaven between you and the Father?
Do you believe you need to be perfect to enter Heaven!
Scripture says that none of us our perfect.
That is why we need a savior to forgive all of our sins!
We need every sin forgiven, scripture says, to enter heaven!
Islam just does not jive with these scriptures, show me how it does!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10