[Faith-Talk] Christ in Truth

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 06:38:43 UTC 2019

In the  recent correspondence, someone responded that Jesus has been
inspired by the Holy Spirit to do miracles. Is this assumption based
on a premise uttered on the lips of Jesus? He never said so. It was
actually John, the allegedly author of the fourth gospel who has
fallaciously attributed statements about the Holy Spirit that are
concording with the Christian conception of the matter on the lips of
Jesus. Thence, what is the Holy Spirit in Islam then? He is Gabriel,
peace be upon him. He is eminently held in the most high of the
celestial hierarchy. He is devoted to convey divine sentiment to
messengers so they would then relate them to humans. Monotheists
throughout consecutive phases have recognised him. Nonetheless, they
never attributed him to divine status. Even Jews knew him but they do
not worship creation of God. So, as to this doctrine, the Holy Spirit
inspiring to people, has this tenet been known to Abraham? If so, why
hasn't he spoken about it? Has this theological discernment been known
to Moses? If so, why hasn't he taught it to his companions? This
doctrine has been innovated by later scribes. Otherwise, it would have
then been widely known at the beginning. So folks, religion in
American culture is essentially based on fluxed elements of cultural,
heathenish and broadly denominational convictions. Islam is quite
plain, simple and straightforward. I call you guys to seriously
consider entering Islam. If you're Americans and religion truly
matters to you, you don't just pretend so, then Islam is the only
faith that Jesus has worshiped God with. You could now dispose of this
post and go on with your regular occupations. You would then be quite
dishonourable to yourselves. In addition to that, if we theoretically
suppose, that Jesus has been inspired by the Holy Spirit to do
miraculous acts, he would still be dependent on someone to perform
great stuff. How could he be God then? Moreover, is the Holy Spirit
actually independent of what he inspires to people or is he wholly
dependant on the Father? If you say, he is dependant, he then isn't
God. If you say independent, then there are two Gods. The Father, and
the Holy Spirit. That would be then quite contradictory to what you
folks say about the Trinity, which as you claim, is the triune being
consists of three coequal characters. Please folks, don't ever assume
that I am just attempting to bait or provoke your offence with this. I
swear to Whom my soul lies in His Hand, this is not my intention what
so ever. I love all of you and thence, wish to bestow you with the
most gracious thing in this world, Islam. I have studied Islam quite
well. In addition, I studied and deeply looked at various faiths and
notions. I don't need to palter or philosophise the matter in Islam. I
have even studied and longly conversed with Atheists, including modern
ones, like Sam Harris, some of you may have heard of him. I have
caught one common trouble amongst all these numerous isms, and that's,
they wholly are based on preset concepts. Islam though, has the
necessity to examine each and every proclamation of embracing truth,
even what is that of its own. That's why, Islam is just so unique for
what it resembles and represents. Each and every narrative of either
the Koran or even the Sunnah, has to primarily based on integrity.
Therefore, those scholars who studied Hadith literature, have actually
declined some of good sounding stories, because they didn't meet the
requirements. Islam is tremendously pragmatic and rotatory in its
essence. Thereupon, has been warmly accepted by people from various
social, cultural, ethnical and racial backgrounds. I finally thank you
all for reading this, and I apologise if I caused inconvenience to
anyone because of what I said. Thank you so much for reading,
cordially.