[Faith-Talk] Christ in Truth

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:52:03 UTC 2019

John 5:19, "So Jesus explained, I tell you the truth, the Son can do
nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing.
Whatever the Father does, the Son also does." This quote is from the
Bible which you seem to have known nothing about. Jesus in the text
above states that he indeed cannot say or do something of his own.
This is what a messenger does. Well, here is another text from the
same Gospel, "I can of mine own self do nothing. As I hear, I judge,
and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the
will of the Father which hath sent me."  This is John 5:30. So, I
hope, before you accuse me of not knowing about Christianity, to just
know your stuff well. I urge you to just read the Bible yourself.
Hasn't Jesus in the two texts above, proved his full dependence on the
Father? It seems you're defending your own dogma quite blindly and
cluelessly. That's why, you offered no rebuttal to my proposition.
You've just assaulted me and fled. As I plainly stated earlier, I do
not destine with this to embarrass, provoke, bait or offend someone. I
just care about seeking the truth and nothing else. You say, that
Jesus claimed to be God. Where is that, I asked? You say, can't you
see, it's in the Bible. I say, alright. I go into the Bible, look for
what you say that he said and found not just nothing, but the opposite
of what you claim he has stated. All Christians today rely  their
major doctrinal tenets on implicitly interpreted texts and they
intently dispose of what is explicitly spoken on the lips of Jesus.
That's what you're doing folks, I am afraid. I am not yelling at you.
I am not saying this either right or wrong. No no no, I am just
reporting a case, impartially. I look at the text which you hold up to
and then, measure it within the belief you embrace. Do they actually
match? I am afraid, they absolutely don't. I swear to God, I do not
intend to offend you or put you in a shameful situation. What am I
going to benefit of this? That's not my disposal. I swear, I won't
ever do that. I am seeking the truth alongside you. I swear again, if
I ever noticed, that Christianity resembles the truth in its essence,
I would have unhesitatingly accepted it. Aren't we all want to get
saved? Alright, let us pray, tonight my time, today yours, to the
Creator of this universe, to guide the wrong of us to the rightly
straight path. I won't ever have problem of admitting to be wrong if I
noticed one day. Do you have the same tendency to do so? That's the
spirit of the truly courageous and determined. My criticism of
Christianity is essentially based on thorough examination for up to
seven consecutive years. Throughout this lengthy period, I have
extensively spoken to and constantly attended multiple lectures for
the most prominent  figures in Coptic priesthood and Church ranking in
my country. So please, next time, respect yourself.