[Faith-Talk] 2019 Convention

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 3 02:47:59 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The National Federation of the Blind in Communities of Faith Division
meeting will be held Tuesday, July 9, from 6:00 to 9:00 in Tropics A.
This is a different time than usual, and there is no time listed for
registration. We'll be there a little earlier so that we can collect
your contact information and dues if you'd like to join for the first
time or renew your membership. Dues is $5.

Devotions will be held Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning from
8:00 to 8:45 in Tradewinds D. You may also join the division at
either of those times. I always enjoy our services. Come and be blessed.

In Christ,

Linda Mentink, Secretary