[Faith-Talk] 2019 Convention

PaPaC. ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:07:47 UTC 2019

did I tell u my goodnews. is afact the best news ever! I now a father
of 2Girls. Miracle And Obianuju as of may 5th and2019 in 2017 Obianuju
entered. yes. to a daddy of 2girls. Pray for the girls. aswell Me.
please God is good. I will not bee shaken I put my trust  in you!
alone all the time u lord will direct hour pafths

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again