[Faith-Talk] Jobs/face request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:55:26 UTC 2019

Are usually have a per quest for someone else. Mine is for me this time and twofold. My neurologist has no clue what’s going on. It will take time to get an MRI, and EMG, and a sleep study done before we find out anything critical. There is an much I can do right now but what stood out is that my doctor told me I should change my VR counselor. Stress couldn’t do seizures of course. So if anybody is not sleeping at night and having other problems because either or you can’t work with your counselor or they seem to not support you don’t feel bashful about changing counselors.

Hope everyone else is less stressed out and things are going well.

Ericka Nelson