[Faith-Talk] missions trip letter

Rocky Hart rockyh at msab.state.mn.us
Fri Mar 29 12:35:51 UTC 2019

Good morning:

My name is Rocky Hart. I am currently a member of the National Federation
of the Blind of Minnesota and the National Communities of faith division.
More importantly, I am a devout Christian and accepted Christ as my
personal savior at age 11.

This summer, I will have the privilege of undertaking a missions trip to
Point Hope, Alaska, where I will be performing children’s ministry. I have
attached copy of this letter to this message in case anyone on the list
would be interested in learning more about the trip.

Please inform me if you have any questions or would like additional
information. You may reach me via email at

Rockyhart1221 at gmail.com

Or by phone at

218-839-4544.

God bless,