[Faith-Talk] A brief introduction and a question

Leslie Landry llandry88 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 10 11:04:27 UTC 2020

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and I have a question. My name is Leslie and I am in my early 30s, married with a feline son. :-) Anyways, feel free to ask if you have anymore questions. My question to anybody who can help is this. I have a podcast in which I talk about things that are important to me that might be interesting to other people and I try to make this podcast a source of positivity in a difficult world and things like that. In my next episode, I am going to talk about my recent coming back to Jesus after a couple years.  I will most likely i'll be talking about how I became a Christian in my early teens. but that's beside the point. How do those who speak publicly about their faith on this list regardless of what you're faith might be get courage to do so for the first time. I'm just curious and I hope this is not a rude or intrusive question. I just want to know what others think. I will not judge you. Thank you in advance, and I hope this question made sense. Iused dictation and sometimes it doesn't work the way I want it to. LOL. Anyways, take care.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone