[Faith-Talk] A brief introduction and a question

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 10 11:19:45 UTC 2020

I find the times we are living in--when the death of ordinary people is in
the news a lot--make talking about our faith easier.  When I am talking to
someone, and they start expressing fear, and I have concluded that their
fear is about their own death (as opposed to worries for their family, money
worries, etc.), I bluntly ask them if they believe in God.  Whatever else
the current situation may be telling us, God has opened a way for us to talk
about deep things.

Debbie Brown