[Faith-Talk] Faith Community Content Accessibility

Allen Zderad ajzderad at midco.net
Tue Sep 22 13:26:41 UTC 2020

Hi Ericka,
	Thanks for sharing your experience with accessibility from both within a congregation and denominational publications perspective.  Having the publication in an accessible digital format should not necessarily exclude purchasing a subscription.     The convenience of digital copy may be an advantage in eliminating shipping costs, since the publication may be delivered via email.
	It will be good to hear from other members of the faith-talk community about their successes and challenges in obtaining materials pertinent to participation in faith communities.
Allen