[Faith-Talk] Late Response to Morayma

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 27 00:31:12 UTC 2020

Hello Morayma,

A while ago you asked if the NFB in Communities of Faith is doing
anything virtual, such as Bible study or prayer. By way of
explanation of my late response, I use a BrailleNote Apex most of the
time, and it will no longer let me send to this email address. I have
to wait until I'm on my computer, as I am now.

Now, to your question. No, we haven't done anything virtual except
for our meeting at the Zoom National Convention. No one has asked or
suggested it, and I never thought of it. Maybe Tom Anderson will
chime in here, or he and I will talk about it.

Thanks for the question, and thanks, Tammy and Ericka, for your
interest as well.

Blessings,

Linda