[Faith-Talk] Chrismas

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 14:56:20 UTC 2021

Hello Emanuel,  The actual day will be a usual Saturday for me,
with music practice that evening for our Sunday services.  My
family lives in Wisconsin, so I will call them.  We have our
Church school Christmas program this coming Wednesday evening,
always a special time.  We will share Christmas dinner together
as a Church family between services on Sunday, moving our PM
service from 6:30 to 2:00.  That will make it easier for
individual families to spend Christmas Day together, or whatever.

Will you celebrate Christmas there in Sweden?