[Faith-Talk] Prayers please!

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:28:54 UTC 2021

Good Morning!

My husband Kim Hunziker has been in ICU since January 16. He has pneumonia
due to Covid-19. He has been having trouble breathing and keeping his
oxygen levels up. He says that the hospital's Covid unit was pretty empty
last week when he arrived and now it's completely full. There are several
patients in the unit that are intubated and on a ventilator. Please pray
for my husband and for all those who are suffering from this terrible
virus. Thank you in advance for your prayers. God Bless and Take Care!!!

*Have A Blessed Day!!!Mari Hunziker *
Email: marihunziker at gmail.com
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

<https://marihunziker.jeunesseglobal.com>