[Faith-Talk] Prayers please!

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:12:34 UTC 2021

Hi Mary. I will definitely pray for your husband and everyone else in the hospital with him. Please keep us posted love and hugs. Dana

Are you a Christian lady who might like to meet other Christian ladies for fellowship, prayer, sharing music, and friendship. If so, please come join us on my WhatsApp messenger group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KaBKwqCcmMk8Mu3HsiOnTa