[Faith-Talk] Membership Information

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 2 18:11:36 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,

The NFB in Communities of Faith is now accepting
membership for 2021-2022. Dues must be paid by
June 30 in order to vote during our Division
meeting at the upcoming virtual NFB Convention.
Additional donations are also welcome.

Because our Division is so small, we have turned
our treasury over to the National Office Fiscal
Services team. Below are the instructions on how
to pay dues and make a donation. I know, it's not
as easy as handing us cash in person, but I hope
many of you will take the membership plunge.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink, Secretary, NFB in Comunities of Faith

Membership processing

  The national organization has developed a
webform for national divisions who are part of
our financial system to use for member sign-up
and renewal as well as dues payments and donations to the division.

Members or supporters should go to the webform at www.NFB.org/divisiondues

Division members can indicate the dues amount,
enter their name and contact information, select
the division, and enter their credit card information.

Division supporters can go to the same webform,
enter the amount they wish to donate, enter their
name and contact information, select the
division, and enter their credit card information.

Once the credit card is processed, a confirmation
email will go to the member or donor and a
confirmation email will go to the national organization Accounting team.

Division members who may not be comfortable with
using a webform to process their member dues can
send checks to the national organization in Baltimore.

Envelopes should be addressed to NFB, 200 East
Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 ATTN:
Communities of Faith– FS. FS indicates Fiscal Services.

Checks should be payable to the National
Federation of the Blind. The memo should say
Communities of Faith $5 dues, and donation amount if you donate.

These envelopes will be processed by Fiscal
Services for those divisions in the national organization financial system.