[Faith-Talk] seeking MBB Christians

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 13:53:39 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I am new to the list.

I found this list on NFB's web site and thought I'd sign up.  The reason why I did so is I am taking a course on world religions.  One of our assignments is to interview practitioners of one of the religions we are studying (e.g., Islam, Judaism, Hinduism).  The reason behind the assignment is while we can read about what a particular religion believes in the textbook, it's a book and doesn't necessarily reflect individual people.

I began to think about folks who grew up in one faith but now are members of another.  Specifically, I began to think about folks who grew up Muslim but are now Christians.  If there are some who have done so on this list, please reply to my e-mail.  I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask.

Mike