[Faith-Talk] seeking MBB Christians

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:48:31 UTC 2021

Cool idea Mike! I’m a lifelong Christian so I can’t help you out but I know we used to have a few here that have experienced more than one faith. Or practice one face and work in another faith ministry. I’m not sure they’re still here but this list has been pretty quiet.

Most of the conversation here is asking for prayers for situations, asking for advice on how to handle a particular situation in their house of worship or looking for a resource especially one to get materials into braille audio etc. Nice to see you interject some new life around here.

I’m a lifelong Christian but have done what they call church shopping. I grew up United Church of Christ but while I was in college I attended Episcopalian and Catholic masses. For a while I married and attended Catholic mass with my husband. When he became distrustful due to the Catholic priest and little boy thing going on we started to attend a neuter by Elca church. Though I am no longer married and have remarried to a wonderful nice just so happens to be Blind Lutheran I have been happily attending the Elca congregations since 2000 one. There’s so much diversification within the face it’s hard to really know what the true followers are. Best of luck to you.

Ericka Nelson